It’s that time again!
Open enrollment has begun for Camp Wild-Life’s summer camp 2016!
School age kids
K (5 year olds going into Kindergarten) – 12 years
Registering before May 1st gets you half off of the $75 registration fee.
This fee includes a Camp Wild-Life t-shirt and water bottle.
How do I register?
- Go to our Summer Camp Resources page
- Select the Register now button
- Select your drop off location (Liberty Park location or Sugarhouse location)
- Print and fill out enrollment papers if you are not a returning student. These papers are in a green link below the Register now button.
- If your child is a returning student: Make time to check and sign the existing enrollment papers. This can be done the first day of camp.
- Drop off or mail in the registration fee.
- Email Tiffany the dates you will be attending Camp Wild-Life this summer.
After your registration is complete you will receive a welcome letter from us containing options for lessons, new and exciting things for this summer, and what to expect on the first day.
Have another question? Great! We would love to answer that for you. Feel free to email us Chaney@stjohnsccdc.org or Tiffany@stjohnsccdc.org.