On this page you fill find:
- Registration directions
- Registration link
- Wait-list information
- Tuition rates
- Registrar Contact Information
Thank you for your interest in joining the St John’s CCDC Community!
We are excited to hear from you.
Want to be on our wait-list? Follow these three easy steps.
1. Decide what location you are interested in
2. Click the Online Registration Button below and register your student(s)
3. Make and appointment for a tour (our Registrar will contact you via email to make the appointment)
*In order to officially be on our wait-list you must come in for a tour of our facility. Ms. Alexandria (Registrar) will be in touch with you in the next 48 hours with information and to set up a tour to visit our schools.*
More questions? Please call…
Sugarhouse: 801-410-8983 Liberty Park: 801-364-4874 Murray: 801-266-3386
Due to the high demand for quality child care, we maintain a waiting list with the following priorities:
- Siblings of current students
- Church members
- first-come first-serve (according to when a family signs up).
Once a position becomes available for your family you will receive an acceptance letter by our registrar. The acceptance letter will give you the date your child will start our program as well as the date to which you must respond to our offer.
All documents and fees must be returned by the date listed on the letter or we will offer your position to the next family in line.
Our required documents and fees are:
- Signed and completed Enrollment Forms
- A copy of your child’s Immunization Records
- Child Transition Form
- *Registration and Resource Fee of $300
*Upon enrollment, an annual registration and resource fee of $300.00 is required of all students who enroll in our child development center. This fee is non-refundable.
$150 will be applied towards your first month’s tuition.
Resource fees help pay for consumable necessities:
- vinyl and latex gloves
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- disinfectants, etc
Ms. Alexandria is St. John’s CCDC’s Registrar at all three locations. The fastest way to be in touch with her is via email.
Liberty Park: 801-364-4874